Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here's me and What I like, do, and feel

Hey...so you're here, Welcome!  With this blog you get me...my ideas, thoughts, feelings, likes...and most likely, some dislikes too!  I live in Seattle with my lovely husband A.J. www.ajrathbun.com and my two big dogs Sookie and Rory.

I am a birth doula.  I couldn't be more blessed than to share the miracle of birth with wonderful families.

I am a teacher. I teach and "direct" Nature Kids Preschool at Discovery Park. This job I love too, getting to explore 560 acres of beauty and wonder with kids a one of the greatest joys!

I am a naturalist.  I love the world and it's nature. I love the sounds of birds singing, frogs croaking, and leaves blowing.

I am a reader. Currently reading Dogs of Babel, by Carolyn Parkhurst.  Just finished: Neferetiti by Michelle Moran.

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog!! And I love who you are. Hope to see you in August in Indiana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat, how I wish you were doing this in 04 and Oct of 07...and oh how I wish I wouldn't have had to have C-sections. Reading your comments and such, brought tears to my eyes. I HAVE known you for years and well, I am so proud of you!! I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you're not cinghiale, although you ARE bella! Can't wait to see what comes up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read (and enjoyed!) both of those books recently too! I've got a thing for historical fiction lately and Nefertiti was fascinating!

    ReplyDelete