Dear Italia,
Grazie mille for seven months of good friends, wonderful family, fantastic food, strange and crazy driving, amazing art, beautiful vistas, rain, sunshine, snow, flowers, cinghiale, nutrias, frogs and toads, porcupines, deer, hedgehogs, new vocabulary, new outlooks, old traditions. And endless other things, that have been missed. I will miss each and every part of you and will always remember fondly this time we have spent together. Sadly tomorrow I must leave you and start my journey to my other home, Seattle. I promise to visit often and think of you always. Please keep me in your heart as I will keep you there forever.
Abbracci e baci,
Natalie
P.S. thanks for the beautiful spring poppies, they brighten each day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Made me tear up.... Good luck upon return. Bittersweet and conflicted. I still feel it a little every day. How lucky we are!!!! Xo LZ
ReplyDeleteArrivderci ragazzi, and keep that sunny outlook!
ReplyDeleteLove R&R
Natelys....... dont forget us.
ReplyDeleteBig love you crazy coffee bar girl.
xxxx